- Ethics is the ethical practice of corporate communication and public relations is a given for many professional communicators.
- Ethics is not Morality,Legality,Etiquette,Aesthetics
- There are several Communications organizations which takes their ethics very seriously such as International Association of Business Communicators Code of Ethics for Professional Communicators, Public Relations Society of America Member Code of Ethics, and International Public Relations Association Code of Athens.
- When running an organization you need to ethics when it involved confidentiality, conflicts of interest, business relationships, and representation.
- To practice good ethics in Communication you should decided where you draw the line, look at other companies code of ethics and get an idea of what you want yours to look like, and if you’re not sure ask for counsel from others who are more experienced.