- Media Relations is all the ways an organization interacts with the news media.
- It’s important to know the facts, get organized, and with a single person speaking talk to the media.
- There are four academic models of Public Relations which are Press Agent/Publicity Model, Public Information Model, Two-way Asymmetry Model, and Two-Way Symmetry Model. Each play a different yet vital role in the Public Relations
- A journalist and a spokesperson are two different people with different jobs.
- In every case, the media doesn’t have to know what’s going on.