- Investor Relations is “a subset of public relations and corporate communication that deals with a company’s relationship with the investment community.”
- The primary audiences found in Investor Relations are current investors and potential investors.
- Investor Relations is most of the time employed by companies whose shares are held and traded by the public.
- The chapter said that In the United States, “IR practitioners are subject to significant civil and criminal liability if they violate certain principles.”
- Three methods used by Investor Relations are press releases, internet, mass Release for Material News.