- Global Corporate Communications is the planned, long-term, strategically designed way of managing relationships with publics of other nations.
- There is a range of skill sets needed to do global corporate communications which includes communication, global economics & politics, mediation, and cultural anthropology.
- Gavin Anderson, founder and former chairman of Gavin Anderson & Company, a global corporate communication agency, developed two competing approaches to international communications which are the global model and the multinational model.
- The book said that “credibility and trust is at the core of any global communication program.”
- Virtual newsrooms are becoming bigger and an integral part in global communications.